Yeah I know but gheeez have you seen Derek and Stiles together? Its like Queer as folk with Justin and Brian.
The first time I saw those two talking to each other I thought....HOT! All The WAY and slash! YEAH! So does anyone knows some good Derek / Stiles fics (That I have not read)?
The secon obsession!
EUReKA! Jo and Zane!
There is a new TORCHWOOD! I was freaking out yesterday! Somebody should have told me about it. I never thougt there will be a 4.season. But I am not sure if the chemistry will be the same without Ianto. I miss him deeply!
And because its so good....
I loved Noah in Emergency room but now older, wiser and with a beard...I could hump him *blushes*
Did I forget anything? Somebody wanna share another good serie with me?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend (I do)
I just started watchin it! Its amazing!!!! Jason Dohring ist HOT!!!!
It is a sunny day and we clean the whole house. YAY! WHat are you doing?
But now...I watched the first episode of the 6.season and wow...I love Dean. I had a SN evening. Watching old episodes and yeah I am back in full SN Love! Now I am going to this side I used to love and beg Jasmine to let me see the last gossip!
I hope you are all well (I have a cold). What are you doing lately?
OH and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for staying away this long!
So my uncle died like I wrote but he wasn´t the only one. My great uncle died too. Just a week after my uncle. I think our family is getting smaller every year.
So new YEAR!!!! How is everyone?
I had a painful experiment with my dentist. Two weeks straight I had to see him every day. My jaw was so sore I could not eat properly.
Getting this under control I broke my right wrist. Yeah! hundred points to me! I HATE HATE HATE icy streets!
I could not do anything!!!!! ARGH!!!!!
I stayed home a long time and getting to work this week I nearly freaked out. My whole desk was full of work. My coworker did not do anything...just drinking coffee....I really think about spitting into her mug!!!!!
I am so damn angry! So she is taking her two week holidays right now and I try to get my desk clean!!!!!!
The only good thing about being at home was watching lots of good movies...like
Zweiohrküken - I laughed the whole time...I love Till Schweiger
The lovely bones - I cried for two hours straight
Wenn Liebe so einfach wäre - Meryl Streep is an amazing woman
What are you doing??????
My uncle passed away! He was only 53 years old, he was ill but wow that close to christmas - that is a little depressing.
Yesterday I phoned my cousin (his daughter) to say I am sorry and ask for help and she was like"What why do I need help?" I asked if she was not informed - they had very rar Contact - and she said. "No what hapend?" And I had to tell her the truth. Damn that hurt. Now she had to break it to her mom. Then I phoned my dad - his brother - to ask why he did not phone her. He wasn´t informed either.
WHAT the hell??? I asked my friend (she is a nurse and her workmate was with him as it happens) if it is really true and she said sadly yes. They did not informed anyone because his girlfriend lives in his house and they search for a place to stay for her with a 24 hours watch - they have a bad feeling that she will harm herself when she finds out. I mean he died thuesday what the hell did they say to her where he is????
My dad was an ass!!!! He did not ask me about my wedding - he did not thank me for the Thank you card - he was like "Thanks for informing me about the death of my brother. have a nice evening. Goodbye." I never planned to phone him because he never showed to my wedding and did not once phoned me since may. What a father would do something like that??? I am angry as hell. I am not going to gratulate him for his 50 th. birthday next week. Arghhhhhhhhhhh
Hope you all are well
Have a nice weekend
I am perfectly well! Nothing. Not one bit out of norm. Issn't that great. My doctor thinks I was just overworked *shrugs*
my back is still hurting but the physical therapy is helping a lot. Yesterday I stabbed my foot and now I can hardly walk. Damn it. Most accidents happens at home. *Laugh*
I hope you are all fine. I am counting the days to work again. I've seen Twilight New Moon three times now. And god...Jacob Black - as young as he is - is very very hot!!!!! I am a little sad that there is not so much Edward/Bella in the movie but they stick close to the book. Now I can't wait for the Third movie to start filming.
Lots of love ant thanks for all your kind regards.
- Make a post (public, friends locked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friends friends, or just random journals, or holiday_wishes/wish_list) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
- Anything from my amazon wish list http://www.amazon.de/gp/registry/registr
- Christmas Cards from all over the world. If you wanna send me a card PM me for my address
- I love to have Twilight fanmixes. So if you want to do me a MIX I would be very happy.
- Write me Dean/Sam college fic! I love college fics.
- Write me a lovely (and long?) Fanfic for Twilight. Edward and Bella. Maybe where Edward is the bad guy (it must not have to do with vampires)
- Gift cards would be awesome!
- Like every year I am packing two presents for poor children. Maybe you could do something too.
- Be the world a happy pleace!
I thought I can only stay at home this week but I fainted in her office. Yeah. Very embarassing. They all looked at me.
They took lots of blood and did an EKG for my heart.
I told her that I eat lots of stuff and loose weight. I mean I could eat lots of chocolate every day and I still loose weight. She was not amused and asked how long that goes on. I thought why not come clean and told her since a few month. I think she was disappointed that I did not talked to her last month when I was getting the new receipt. Hey I was scared and I wanted but I thought okay a few more pounds...maybe it will look nice. But I am up to 50 pounds already and I think that is enough.
Okay maybe I should talk about something that is not so depressing. I just wait for the blood results next week and try to stay our of trouble.
So I am counting the day. 8 days till New Moon is airing here!
I found a wonderful vid on youtube and feel like sharing it with you. It s a german song but very beautiful.
"You came and saved the world for me" If you want I could try to change the lyrics. Just leave me a message